We love Claire Danes and her easy-going, effortless style. Her look at the SAG Awards didn't disappoint. Her low ponytail perfectly complemented her one shoulder gown. We love this ponytail because it's casual but depending on what you wear you can also dress it up!
1. As always with an up-style we recommend doing it on second-day/dirty hair, it holds better.
2. Spray hair with Bb. Hair Powder to soak up hair oils and give the hair volume and grip. Smooth Hairdressers Oil through your ends to smooth the hair.
3. Lightly test the hair at the crown. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck, letting a few pieces fall out in the front. Secure the hair with a tie.
4. Pull at the pieces around the ears to keep the look ethereal and not overdone.
5. Wrap a small piece of hair from under the ponytail around the hair tie and secure underneath with a bobby pin.
6. Finish with Spray de mode hairspray for a soft hold.